Dumaguete / Bais Bay Dolphin and Whale Watching Adventure
See by your naked eyes the friendly dolphins that will entertain you while cruising the seas of Bais . You will be amazed how incredibly beautiful creature they are . It’s the time stops while you are watching them and you couldn’t blink an eye.
Indulge and be lazy at the sandbar and you may want to snorkel and have a quick dip in the clean blue waters of unspoiled waters.
And you will also have the change to cruise along the mangrove forests which is being protected and a home to many species .
Places to Visit :
- An hour drive north of Dumaguete going to Bais City, where an
- oversized outrigger motorboat will cruise you along Tañon Strait to spot dolphins,and sometimes whales appear too
- Campuyo White Sandbar (swim and snorkel in its clear blue waters),
- Lunch onboard of mixed grill.
- Cruise along the Talabong Mangrove Islet a 400-hectare protected mangrove forest.
- Hotel pick up
- Private Transportation from Cebu City to Liloan Port
- Ferry from Lioan Port to Sibulan (Dumaguete)
- Roundtrip land (VAN) transfers
- chartered boat
- complete snorkeling gear (mask,snorkel,fins)
- entrance fees
- guide services
- Hotel drop off
Book your trip here
Inclusions, terms and conditions
- Fill out the form provided below with the complete information or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also book through a phone call or SMS on the number provided in our contact tab.
- We require a 50% down payment in order to confirm your booking. Payment can be made through bank deposit, debit card, money transfer, credit card or Paypal (with 5% service charge for this mode of payment). After 50% downpayment is paid you will receive a confirmation email and the details of the tour.
- The full balance payment can be paid on the day of the tour.
- If a booking is made less than 5 days prior to tour date, full payment must be paid at once.
- Booking will only be confirmed once downpayment is made .
- Cancellations received 5 days prior to tour date, 90% of the deposit will be refunded.
- Cancellations received less than 72 hours prior to tour date will not be refunded.
- No show during the tour date forfeits entire payment. (charges may apply for the bank fees & etc.)