Dumaguete / Apo Island Snorkeling Adventure
The island is the perfect destination for snorkelers , divers , under the lovers and anyone that wants to indulge themselves in island living .
Getting close to the turtles and some other sea creatures as you swim with them and be enticed by the beauty under the sea that you couldn’t imagine is existing on earth .
Dumaguete | Apo Island Snorkeling Adventure
- A 30-minute drive south to Malatapay (the take off point)
- A pumpboat will whisk you off to APO Island for another half-hour
- Turtle pt, where you can swim with the turtles
- Lunch is at the rustic Apo Island Beach Resort
- A30-minute trek to the Habagat Trail (panoramic view of the coastline and marine sanctuary)
- Hotel pick up
- Private Transportation from Cebu City to Liloan Port
- Ferry from Lioan Port to Sibulan (Dumaguete)
- Roundtrip land (VAN) transfers
- chartered boat
- complete snorkeling gear (mask,snorkel,fins)
- Lunch at APO Island Beach Resort
- sanctuary/entrance fees
- guide services
- Hotel drop off
Book your trip here
Inclusions, terms and conditions
- Fill out the form provided below with the complete information or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also book through a phone call or SMS on the number provided in our contact tab.
- We require a 50% down payment in order to confirm your booking. Payment can be made through bank deposit, debit card, money transfer, credit card or Paypal (with 5% service charge for this mode of payment). After 50% downpayment is paid you will receive a confirmation email and the details of the tour.
- The full balance payment can be paid on the day of the tour.
- If a booking is made less than 5 days prior to tour date, full payment must be paid at once.
- Booking will only be confirmed once downpayment is made .
- Cancellations received 5 days prior to tour date, 90% of the deposit will be refunded.
- Cancellations received less than 72 hours prior to tour date will not be refunded.
- No show during the tour date forfeits entire payment. (charges may apply for the bank fees & etc.)