Siquijor / Heritage and History and a Local Faith Healer
- St Francis de Assissi Bell Tower
- Sightseeing at Triad
- Cangisok Old House Enrique Villanueva
- Lunch at Salagdoong Beach
- St Isidore de Labradore Church & Convent
- Lazi Balete Tree
- Visit local healer, Proceed to Siquijor
- Souvenir shopping
Feel the madness of your curiosity with the magic of the islands’ ever known for Faith Healers . Have a chance to visit them .
And explore the island historical sites that makes relevance of today’s generation .
- > Hotel pick up> Air-conditioned Van/Car transportation
> Round trip ferry fare – tourist class (Cebu-Siquijor and Siquijor- Cebu)
> Pick up and drop off Siquijor Sea port
> Tour guide
> Entrance Fees
> Terminal or Port Fees+ Private Transportation in Siquijor> Hotel drop off
Book your trip here
Inclusions, terms and conditions
- Fill out the form provided below with the complete information or send us an email at email@example.com
- You can also book through a phone call or SMS on the number provided in our contact tab.
- We require a 50% down payment in order to confirm your booking. Payment can be made through bank deposit, debit card, money transfer, credit card or Paypal (with 5% service charge for this mode of payment). After 50% downpayment is paid you will receive a confirmation email and the details of the tour.
- The full balance payment can be paid on the day of the tour.
- If a booking is made less than 5 days prior to tour date, full payment must be paid at once.
- Booking will only be confirmed once downpayment is made .
- Cancellations received 5 days prior to tour date, 90% of the deposit will be refunded.
- Cancellations received less than 72 hours prior to tour date will not be refunded.
- No show during the tour date forfeits entire payment. (charges may apply for the bank fees & etc.)